Author Topic: New Life International Church in Kofu--New Time and Day! :)  (Read 1336 times)

Offline Priscilla

• Teacher
  • Captain Kangaroo
    • View Profile
New Life International Church in Kofu--New Time and Day! :)
« on: October 13, 2011, 05:11:44 PM »
Hi, everyone! I'm reposting this info for anyone who might be interested in checking out New Life International Church in Kofu  :-D Here ya go!

New Life International Church is a non-denominational Christian church full of warm, welcoming people from all around the world. The church service is now being held on Sunday afternoons from 2:30 to 4:10 pm in the Danjokyoudousankakusuishinjourei Center Pure Sougou 山梨県出先機関男女共同参画推進センターぴゅあ総合  (ya, the name is ridiculously long! We just call in Danjo Center or Pure for short  :-P We've been looking for a permanent church building, but that's been our place of residence in the meantime!) Services are in English with a Japanese translator. Feel free to come sometime! Newcomers are always welcome  :-) If you don't have a car, pick up is available every week at the nearby Sakaori Station around 2:15 pm.

Here is the map:

http://g.co/maps/ynb4a

And the church website, too!

http://newlifechurchkofu.com/

And even their Facebook page!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/74506704814/ (under New Life Church Kofu)

Also, we have an in-home Bible study in Isawa every Wednesday from 5:45 to 7:30 pm and weekend get-together outings once a month. If you have any questions or want more info, feel free to post it on here, send me a PM, or email me at [email protected] :-D Hope to see you there!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 07:24:03 PM by Priscilla »

Offline Priscilla

• Teacher
  • Captain Kangaroo
    • View Profile
Re: New Life International Church in Kofu!
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 12:53:23 PM »
Oops, I guess I have to post a reply for this info to be bumped up to the top  :-) *bump!*

Offline andypj1

• Teacher
  • Captain Kangaroo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2013, 01:14:26 PM »
Also, we have an in-home Bible study in Isawa every Wednesday from 6 to 7:30 pm and weekend get-together outings once a month. If you have any questions or want more info, feel free to post it on here, send me a PM, or email me at [email protected] :-D Hope to see you there!

In addition to the in-home Bible study, there is also a small group that meets in Minami Alps every other Monday in the evening for study/prayer/fellowship for those on the other side of town (Kai, Minami Alps, Nirasaki, Hokuto, etc.).  Our meeting time is generally around 7pm-9pm but we sometimes meet earlier if we are going out to eat.  If you need a ride, please let us know and we can help you!

If you are interested in hanging out with us and learning more about Christian fellowship, praying, and Jesus we invite you to stop by. 

Please contact me, Andy Schneider, by PM or email me at [email protected] 

Offline Priscilla

• Teacher
  • Captain Kangaroo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2014, 12:23:01 AM »
*bump!* We are now meeting on Sunday afternoons from 2:30 to 4:10 pm, so I edited the original post to include the new time ^_^

Also, we'll be having a kid-friendly Easter get-together in the park next to the Pure Center (where we meet for church) next Sun, 4/20 at 12:30 :) Bring your "obento" and enjoy lunch with us! Afterward, we'll have an Easter egg hunt and pinata for kids at 1:00 and a special Easter service after that starting at 2:30 pm. Hope to see you there! Please just send me a quick RSVP if any kids will be coming with you so we can have enough party prizes for everyone :)

Offline andypj1

• Teacher
  • Captain Kangaroo
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2014, 10:38:06 AM »
Thanks for posting the update Priscilla!  It is a great service for folks to check out.  All are welcome, christian or not :)

Offline Jotham

• Teacher
  • Ltn. Wolf
  • Lifer
    • View Profile
Re: New Life International Church in Kofu--New Time and Day! :)
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2014, 01:30:30 PM »
Just as a btw, the pick up time still says 6:15pm. Crazy time to get picked up for a 2:30 service  :-)
Wouldn't it be nice, to get on with my neighbours!

Offline Priscilla

• Teacher
  • Captain Kangaroo
    • View Profile
Re: New Life International Church in Kofu--New Time and Day! :)
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2014, 07:24:48 PM »
Oops, thank you!! I changed it :) That would be pretty crazy, huh!