Author Topic: Have you seen this phone?  (Read 605 times)

Offline Karurosu

• Teacher
  • Gen. Gorilla
  • Creepin' in Kofu...
    • View Profile
Have you seen this phone?
« on: March 08, 2013, 09:08:01 AM »
Hey, so my sister is coming over and I'm hoping to give her a temp phone so that she doesn't get lost and stuff. I had a secondary phone but there seems to be some confusion over what happened to it as it went travelling around the ken on loan, so it's quite possible someone here has it lying around somewhere. If so, please get in touch, I could really use it. This is it:

...and if that doesn't show up, anyone got an extra phone they could loan for two weeks?

Offline karta

• Teacher
  • Gen. Gorilla
    • View Profile
Re: Have you seen this phone?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 09:21:39 AM »
I do have an extra smartphone if you need it, if you get a rental SIM.  It was AU but i dont know if it makes a difference what sim card you put in it?  I don't know a whole lot about those things...

Offline B-roni

• Teacher
  • Gen. Gorilla
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2013, 10:06:45 AM »
Sho borrowed a prepaid phone like that from Aiden that I currently have at my house... Now that he's gone you could ask him to borrow it..there's still some money left of on the card too!!! ^-^
B

Offline Karurosu

• Teacher
  • Gen. Gorilla
  • Creepin' in Kofu...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2013, 12:00:08 PM »
Thanks to both of you, but I just got a message that the phone in question has resurfaced, your generosity is much appreciated though! I'll leave the free money to some other lucky soul...unless my sim card has stopped working, in which case you'll be hearing from me.  8-)