Author Topic: Word on the streets regarding placements for Prefectural.  (Read 1302 times)

Jacklostinred

• Teacher
  • Turtle Face
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
Word on the streets regarding placements for Prefectural.
« on: June 17, 2013, 06:26:34 AM »
For all of those Prefectural JETs waiting to hear from their Predecessor/successor apparently there was a holdup on receiving some paperwork and none of the Prefectural Jets have been placed by the Prefecture.  This was noted early to mid last week, so if anyone has any news pass it on.

Coleman

• Teacher
  • Sasquatch
  • Offline Offline
  • Where's the chocolate banana stand??
    • View Profile
Re: Word on the streets regarding placements for Prefectural.
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 07:13:27 AM »
For all of those Prefectural JETs waiting to hear from their Predecessor/successor apparently there was a holdup on receiving some paperwork and none of the Prefectural Jets have been placed by the Prefecture.  This was noted early to mid last week, so if anyone has any news pass it on.

Hey Jack?  Not sure of the name...  Anyways, when Jeremy, our prefectural advisor, gets all of the commitment paperwork then he will let us all know at once.  No one would have any knowledge of HS placements until then.

Jacklostinred

• Teacher
  • Turtle Face
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 07:20:58 AM »

Hey Jack?  Not sure of the name...  Anyways, when Jeremy, our prefectural advisor, gets all of the commitment paperwork then he will let us all know at once.  No one would have any knowledge of HS placements until then.

That is basically what I was getting at.  Jeremy emailed the lot of us telling us why there was a delay regarding placement info for HS JETs.  I wasn't sure if word had been passed onto those finishing their contract. If he did tell you all then this thread was for naught.

Coleman

• Teacher
  • Sasquatch
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 08:34:20 AM »
No no, not for naught... There have been questions about the delays on our end as well.  I was just clarifying that no extra information would be known by those of us over here.  I remember my last 2-3 months before I came to Japan and I was chomping at the bit... Any information was good to hear.  So, if I were in your shoes I would be wanting to know all I could right now as well.  It's also on our minds as leaving JETs... We would love to be able to make contact with our successors. 

Croninokehige

• Teacher
  • Woolly Mammoth
  • Offline Offline
  • The King in the West
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2013, 09:37:34 AM »
Have the new municipal JETs been in touch with their BoEs? And have those ES/JHS JETs who are leaving been told anything about their replacements? I was under the impression that my town knew already but I still haven't heard a thing from my BoE... and I thought that my successor had signed up to the forums but I haven't heard anything yet and am wondering if that was a false alarm.

aMandarinAlmond

• Teacher
  • Ltn. Wolf
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2013, 10:28:43 AM »
The Fuefuki BoE already knows about Terra's replacement. They've all been in contact for at least a few weeks now.

Croninokehige

• Teacher
  • Woolly Mammoth
  • Offline Offline
  • The King in the West
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2013, 10:43:01 AM »
god dammit taba

thanks amanda

Jacklostinred

• Teacher
  • Turtle Face
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2013, 02:04:23 PM »
My Prefectural placement just showed up in my email.  Despite what my email says who is Andrew?

Coleman

• Teacher
  • Sasquatch
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2013, 02:13:17 PM »
lyzengar on the forums...

Jacklostinred

• Teacher
  • Turtle Face
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2013, 02:24:13 PM »
lyzengar on the forums...

Thank you Coleman.

Mister.J

• Teacher
  • Ltn. Wolf
  • Offline Offline
  • Work Hard and Be NIce to People
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2013, 04:51:55 PM »
Andrew Lyzenga on facebook.  Either that or search Andrew Ly       and im sure the mutual friends will start showing some results
I'm an okay mechanic with a GED.  The only thing I've ever been good at is be an outlaw.