Author Topic: ALT soccer Tourno, Oct 5-6, Nagano Ken  (Read 482 times)

Offline CupOfTea

• Teacher
  • Noobie
    • View Profile
ALT soccer Tourno, Oct 5-6, Nagano Ken
« on: September 09, 2013, 11:14:34 PM »
Dear Sports Fans,
Once again we are looking for boys & girls to join our largely incompetent-but-happy teams for next month's tourno up in the gorgeous mountains of Nagano. It's a 2 day event, consisting of soccer and socializing. The website is below, as are the prices. If you fancy getting involved in a cracking weekend, please drop me a line.
Both the girls (Yamanashi FC) and the men (Honshu Doom FC) are looking for players. All abilities are welcome, most of us are a bit rubbish but the odd one or two shine 8-). Please email me or post a question if you need more information
★Yoroshiku★
Chris
[email protected]

Tourno Website - https://sites.google.com/site/altsoccertournament/home
Prices
Players - Fri & Sat night stay - 17,000円, Sat. night only - 円12,000
Supporters pay 円2,000 less.
Prices include hotel accommodation  (including breakfast and evening meals), Sania Sports Park ground fees, entrance to Saturday night party, trophies & beers for top teams, shuttle bus transfer from hotels to grounds and curry lunch on Sunday  Also includes 500 yen for charity raffle (optional)
Nowhere is it written that you can't have another cup of tea

Offline CupOfTea

• Teacher
  • Noobie
    • View Profile
Re: ALT soccer Tourno, Oct 5-6, Nagano Ken
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 12:18:12 AM »
Well, I've been inundated with a reply, but if anyone still wants to get involved the door is still open for Yamanshi folks. Unfortunately the women's team isn't happening this time, but the men's team is looking good & very multi-kentural
Nowhere is it written that you can't have another cup of tea