Author Topic: Children's Parks  (Read 673 times)

Offline Jotham

• Teacher
  • Ltn. Wolf
  • Lifer
    • View Profile
Children's Parks
« on: September 30, 2013, 10:20:52 PM »
I often take my boys to parks to play football, catch, kites, and go on the slides and what-not.
There are a few that I've been to around Tsuru and Fuji but and there others that I'm missing out on? It's always good to try new ones out.
Here are a few I know:
Wellness Park - Otsuki
Wakuwaku Hiroba - Tsuru
Onshirin Park - Fujiyoshida

Any more that you know of within driving distance of Tsuru (Otsuki, Fujiyoshida, Kawaguchi) or further if they're really good?
Wouldn't it be nice, to get on with my neighbours!

Offline Gman776

• Teacher
  • Gen. Gorilla
    • View Profile
    • The Dump Stat - My DnD Blog
Re: Children's Parks
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2013, 09:17:28 AM »
There is a really nice park at the Fruits Park near the Fuji Hotel in Yamanashi-shi. 
Also, Manriki-koen has two very nice playground areas as well as the shallow little river for playing around in.  Also in Yamanashi-shi

Offline LozZz

• Teacher
  • Gen. Gorilla
    • View Profile
Re: Children's Parks
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2013, 09:58:05 AM »
While not in your area here are a few places I know of that haven't been listed

Kose sports park - basketball courts and plenty of grassy open space for ball games etc

Kabuki park (In Ichikawa/Mitama) - a nice park and playground with what I think is a Kabuki museum. I've never been inside so I'm not sure

The craft park in Minobu - heeeeeaps of open grassy space, a playground, gardens, a maze and a water feature kids play in during summer

Friend park Mukawa (Hokuto) - never been there but I heard it's good for young kids.

There's also a park not so far from Aeon Mall in Showa that has a couple of soccer fields and a playground. I think it's Venforet's training ground as I've seen them there a few times

Silk no sato - once again I haven't been there but it's fairly popular. There's a playground and I think silk related craft activities