Author Topic: D&D player wanted!  (Read 408 times)

Offline Squirrel Mafia

• Teacher
  • Woolly Mammoth
  • それやだ....
    • View Profile
D&D player wanted!
« on: July 07, 2014, 02:29:31 PM »
Hi, I'm JD, I live in Kai-shi close to Ryuo station, and am currently hosting/DMing a 4th edition D&D game that has been in progress for over a year now.. maybe 2?  in any case, one of our players, Carlos, won't be with us anymore, and so to keep the party at the minimum number of players, we're looking for one or two more avid players.  Just know in advance that it's a weekly meet-up, (currently Monday is the preferred day of the week) so if you can't or aren't interested in that much commitment, I understand.  If you ARE interested in some weekly dungeon crawling however, then by all means post here, or better yet, get ahold of me on Facebook (Jason Dean Sturgeon) since I check it way more often. 

To anyone who has never played before but would like to try, you're more than welcome to join as well, it's always fun to teach beginners.  I don't expect any new player to make a commitment to the game without first knowing what they're getting into, so you could come, make a character, play a few times and once you've got the hang of it, decide if you wanna continue or not.

We can arrange pick-ups and drop-offs from Ryuo station, but any other transportation would be up to you to handle (unless you live really really close to me)

Cheers, and hope to see you at the table!