Author Topic: "Shine a Light"  (Read 1270 times)

Offline Professor Bonerpants

• Teacher
  • Sasquatch
  • lord of death
    • View Profile
    • invaders
"Shine a Light"
« on: February 04, 2009, 03:16:01 PM »
If anyone else is interested in this Martin Scorsese film, I'm gonna check out the final showing this Friday night with some Japanese musician friends of mine: http://www.shinealight-movie.jp/

Whether you're a Stones fan or not, we're probably gonna grab a feed at the Chinese place at GranPark beforehand, so you're more than welcome to join us...

Offline Squirrel Mafia

• Teacher
  • Woolly Mammoth
  • それやだ....
    • View Profile
Re: "Shine a Light"
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2009, 05:42:02 PM »
I feel like I should go to this just to make up for not comming to band practice today.  Sorry about that.  :|

• Teacher
  • Sasquatch
  • lord of death
    • View Profile
    • invaders
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2009, 05:59:31 PM »
Well so far there's about five of us, including Eiki from Black Rodeo -but I haven't told the Crapton guys yet. I guess I will tonight.
Of course you're more than welcome to come, but don't feel bad if you can't make it.

I checked out the set list and there are a few songs I wish they'd play, but it's still gonna sound awesome.
And Keith Richards is undead...

Offline Squirrel Mafia

• Teacher
  • Woolly Mammoth
  • それやだ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2009, 10:47:08 AM »
Really?  Sweet, I'd love to hang out with Eiki!  I'll try and be there.  That chinese place you mentioned.  Is it actually IN the Gran Park complex?  Or is it just near there.

• Teacher
  • Sasquatch
  • lord of death
    • View Profile
    • invaders
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2009, 02:59:25 PM »
Really?  Sweet, I'd love to hang out with Eiki!  I'll try and be there.  That chinese place you mentioned.  Is it actually IN the Gran Park complex?  Or is it just near there.
Well, the last email I got from Eiki yesterday was in English:
"I love RS so much. I'll get in to you(?) again tonite.今夜またメールemailします"
And this is open for interpretation, so I can't promise he'll show since he is yet to email me back.

Anyhow, the Chinese restaurant is essentially next door to the sushi place from last week. Hosaka and a couple other friends you may or may not know yet are gonna be there, but Zacky and Ide probably won't.
We're meeting around 7:20pm.